As supply chains are changing due to trade disputes, companies are considering manufacturing in other Asian countries such as Vietnam, Thailand, India and Taiwan vs China. Things to consider:
- How do supply chains vary from one country to another?
- How are lead times affected by land and sea?
- With different cultures, languages, laws and local protocols companies value the need for boots on the ground.
- Sourcing agent services require intricate knowledge of effective supply chain practices and years of manufacturing disciplines.
- Understanding clusters of manufacturing by region by country saves time and increases speed to market.
- Based in Shanghai within one day travel to most of Asia