Deciding where to locate your China operations is an important decision. Having the information to support that decision is critical. Through understanding the clients near and long term objectives we develop the parameters needed to proceed with understanding the vast China landscape. This includes identifying the province suitable for the company and its growth. Considerations include proximity to customers, skills of the workforce, availability of materials and subcontractors, and location of competitors.
Selling into the China Market
China is now the world’s second largest economy. It is easy to understand why U.S. companies have targeted this market for goods and services. We provide a comprehensive package that includes due diligence, assessment and market research—all that is necessary to develop and implement a strategy for companies wishing to enter the China market.
- Provide details and requirements for conducting business within China
- Employee hosting, office space and physical address
- Company registration
- Company website establishment – establish “.cn” portal for doing ecommerce in China
- Currency conversion—How to charge clients in ¥RMB (Renminbi)
- Details on back office requirements to support new presence
- Customs clearance: We have Class A Import/Export License and could conduct on client’s behalf
- China government policy including preferential policy and restrictions
- Investigation of several major similar enterprises in China
- Potential China partner(s) selection (3PL)
- Other considerations for selling into the China market