Working side-by-side with the client, Baysource Global strategized and opened a China-based international purchasing office (IPO), to feed high-quality, cost-effective parts to factories worldwide. The ongoing scope of operations includes:
- Streamlining sourcing. Baysource Global finds, verifies, and qualifies potential suppliers.
- Improving margins. Pricing is rigorously negotiated.
- Measuring performance. Suppliers are continuously scrutinized for cost, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Driving quality. Baysource Global oversees sample builds, in- process quality control (IPQC) and outgoing quality control (OQC) for mass production.
- Delivery on time. Production schedules and logistics are reviewed and optimized.
Visibility, transparency, and continuous communication are keys for success in this relationship built on trust, backed by a strong track record of performance.